What are cookies?
A cookie is a file which is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Among other things, cookies allow a website to store and recover information on a userís browsing habits or on their system and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which the system is used, they can be used to recognise the user.
The userís browser memorises cookies in the hard drive only during the current session, occupying minimum space and not harming the computer. Cookies contain no type of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browserís session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and regardless of these, permit or impede temporary or memorised cookies in the safety adjustments.
Depending on who the entity is that manages the domain from where the cookies are being sent and processes the data obtained, two types can be distinguished: own cookies and third party cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the period of time they are stored in the customerís browser; they could be session or persistent cookies.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained are processed: technical cookies, customisation cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies and behavioural advertising cookies.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Analysis cookies: are those which, if well processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus measure and statistically analyse the use the users are making of the service offered. To do this, usersí browsing of our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services we are offering. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytical service developed by Google, which enables the measurement and analysis of browsing in websites. In your browser you can see five cookies: _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmv y _utmz. You can find further information on the subject and disable the use of these cookies at the following address: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/. Through the website analytics you can obtain information on the number of users accessing the website, the frequency and repetition of the visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator providing the service, the language, the terminal used, or the city to which their IP address is allocated. Information which makes possible a better and more suitable service by this website.
Acceptance of the cookies policy
We thereby show you the information on the cookies policy at the bottom of the pages of the site in order to inform you. Based on this information, it is possible to perform the following actions:
- Hide this message. The warning in the present page is hidden.
- Modify your configuration. You can obtain more information on what the cookies are, find out the cookies policy and modify your browserís configuration.
How can I block or delete cookies?
You can permit, block or delete the cookies installed in your system through the configuration of the options of the browser installed in your computer.
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5049?locale=en_US
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
If you have any doubts about this cookies policy, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.